General Sales Manager
Ducharme Group is seeking a General Sales Manager who is going to take care of their customers. The GSM will be responsible for driving the success of the New and Used Vehicle Department focusing on market share attainment, customer satisfaction and performance measurement.
- Effectively manage a productive and cohesive sales team
- Uphold the highest ethical standards
- Conduct sales training
- Establish and attain departmental objectives
Required Skills and Qualities:
- 5+ years of dealership experience required, Sales Management experience highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the used vehicle market
- In depth understanding of sales departments financial information
- Outstanding customer relation skills
- Comfortable managing multiple departments and staff
Ducharme Group is dedicated to customers and committed to work quality, work relationships and providing employees a place to build their careers long term. Results driven and performance orientated, we take pride in celebrating success. We invest in continued learning and development of all employees.
Join Our Team!
Join the team and receive competitive compensation and comprehensive group benefits including health, dental, long term disability and life insurance coupled with a lucrative tiered company pension.
Automotive Service Technicians
Attention: We have two immediate openings for automotive service technicians: Ford Technician with Ducharme Motors and Chrysler Technician with Bonnyville Dodge.
- top wages
- benefits along with a pension plan
- paid manufacture classroom opportunities (Ford/Chrysler training)
- a long term, stable career in a positive work environment
- Well-established safety program to ensure your safety
- Red Seal Journeyman technician
- Experience and training as a Ford or Chrysler technician (3 specialities for Ford and Level 2 Chrysler)